UP-M modernized suspension gear with symmetric tear-shaped thimble is intended to connect steel round rotating and low-rotating balancing ropes to hoisting vessels and counter-weights. Produced in 34 variants.
- There is a possibility to produce these gears in updated variant:
- using friction bearings produced by leading EU companies (FAG, SKF);
- making lubrication through bores in hinge joints;
- making lubrication grooves in turn-fixed hinge joints;
- providing a “direct” channel with a safety plug for pumping the lubrication between the cuffs.
|Terminal load kN, not more than||147|
|Rope diameter, mm||36…54,5|
Send us a questionnaire