Electric drive power, no more than, kW
Nominal air feed, m3/s
Operating wheel diameter, mm
Rotation frequency, rpm
- Working blades are manufactured of high-tensile stamped duralumin.
- Minimum clearance between the working wheel blades and fan frame provides 88% efficiency.
- Anti-stall device provides stable operation in every mode of fan working area.
- Brake prevent spontaneous rotation while electric motor is off.
- Ejector system decreases bearings temperature and excludes oil spillage from rotor bearing assemblies by creating negative pressure in its spaces.
- European-made spherical rolling bearings with splined fixation to the shaft.
- Diffuser with low pressure losing coefficient.
- Transition from operating fan to reserve one is not more than 8 min.
Ability of manufacturing compact block-modular fan systems, providing 100% air flow reversing.
|Rotation frequency, rpm||750|
|Operating wheel diameter, mm||3410|
|Nominal air feed, m3/s||270|
|Nominal static pressure, Pa||4500|
|Maximum static efficiency||0,84|
|Electric drive power, no more than, kW||3200|
|Main fan weight (without electrical equipment), t||40|
Send us a questionnaire