Electric drive power, no more than, kW
Nominal air feed, m3/s
Operating wheel diameter, mm
Rotation frequency, rpm
VOD series main fans – axial double-stage reverse fans.
- Parameter regulation is performed by changing wheel blades installation angles, as well as by changing electric drive rotation frequency.
- Reverse by changing electric drive rotation direction.
- Reverse air supply is not less than 70% of the direct flow supply.
- Fan system density, small building space and low capital expenditures while construction.
- Forged blades roots instead of casted roots are made of low-alloy 09G2 steel. Impact hardness of forged roots is 5 times higher than casted ones.
- Special anti-stall equipment installed in front of every blade stages gives an opportunity to increase operating area of stable fan exploitation, to improve aerodynamic parameters and to decrease dynamic pressure on the fan blades.
|Rotation frequency, rpm||600|
|Operating wheel diameter, mm||3000|
|Nominal air feed, m3/s||160|
|Nominal static pressure, Pa||3000|
|Maximum static efficiency||0,83|
|Electric drive power, no more than, kW||1600|
|Main fan weight (without electrical equipment), t||26,5|
Send us a questionnaire