The Corum Group quality policy has achieved a high level of customer satisfaction and has allowed for more than 130 years of leadership in engineering.
We offer our clients comprehensive high-technology solutions, the quality of which is ensured by a quality management system that meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 international standard.
The Corum Group quality policy is based on the following principles:
- Offering optimum solutions having regard to current and future client’s needs.
- Development of mutually-beneficial long-term relationships with partners.
- Implementation of the Company development strategy via leadership, creation and nurturing an enabling domestic environment.
- Implementation of a process-based approach to self-management.
- Optimum use of resources to ensure the competitiveness of our products.
- Development of technology and innovations in terms of the internal processes.
- Rapid implementation and decision-making in reliance on facts and data analysis.
- Sustainable product quality enhancement.
- Systematic analysis and enhancement of the quality management system.
The Corum Group management is committed to implementing this policy in all Company’s branches and to involving staff at all levels in its implementation.