- Register at the tender platform https://tender.corum.com/ and duplicate the request with the items falling under your interest to Cherepanov.Evgeniy@corum.com.
On the website, fill the qualification questionnaire and select the procurement categories of interest (inventory/scrap/equipment), after which an appropriate Category Manager will be assigned to further support your company’s qualification, a preliminary assessment of positions of interest, search and selection of analogues (if required).
- Participation in the sale tender.
Participation in the auctions for the purchase of surplus inventory/scrap/equipment with pre-specified terms of delivery.
- Fill the questionnaire on the SCM website https://kyc.scm.com.ua/.
Mandatory questionnaire "Know your counterparty” aimed to check the reliability of the correspondent-legal entity and assess the risks of cooperation.
- Corporate approval of the CCA (conditions compliance assessment) protocol of the CORUM GROUP prior to the conclusion of a notarial agreement (for the sale of real estate objects).
Based on the positive results of the previous stages, the (preliminary) notary agreement and the purchase and sale agreement for fixed assets and inventory are signed with the tender winner.
- Contract conclusion
Based on the positive results of the previous stages, a framework standard contract is signed with the Company.
- E-mail for communication Cherepanov.Evgeniy@corum.com.